Нелинейная фильтрация в оптико-цифровых процессорах
- Е. Goldberg, "Statistical machine," US Pat. 1 838 389, December 1931.
- Optical Processing and Computing, H.H. Arsenault, T. Szoplik, and B. Macukow, eds., Academic, Boston, 1989.
- W.T. Rhodes and A.A. Sawchuk, "Incoherent optical processing," in Optical Information Processing. Fundamentals. S.H. Lee (Ed.), Springer, Berlin, 1981, pp. 69-100.
- I. Glaser, "Information processing with spatially incoherent light," Prog. Opt. 24, 389-509 (1987).
- V. Kim and L.P. Yaroslavsky, "Rank algorithms for picture processing," Comput. Vision Graphics Image Processing, 35, 234-258 (1986).
- P.D. Wendt, E.J. Coyle, and N.C. Gallagher, Jr., "Stack filters," IEEE Trans. Acoust. Speech, Signal Processing , ASSP-34, 898-911 (1986).
- P. Maragos and R.W. Schafer, "Morphological filters - Part I: Their set-theoretic analysis and relations to linear shift-invariant filters," IEEE Trans. Acoust. Speech, Signal Processing, ASSP-35, 1153-1169 (1987).
- P. Maragos and R.W. Schafer, "Morphological filters - Part II: Their relations to median, order-statistic, and stack filters," IEEE Trans. Acoust. Speech, Signal Processing, ASSP-35, 1170-1184 (1987).
- I. Pitas and A.N. Venetsanopoulos, Nonlinear Digital Filters. Principles and Applications, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1990.
- J.P. Fitch, E.J. Coyle, and N.C. Gallagher, Jr., "Median filtering by threshold decomposition," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, and Signal Processing, ASSP-32, 1183-1188 (1984).
- V. Kober and T. Szoplik, "Hybrid method of local histogram calculation by threshold decomposition," in Proc. of Third International Seminar on Digital Image Processing in Medicine, Remote Sensing, and Visualization of Information, Riga, Latvia, 1992.
- V. Kober, T. Cichocki, M. Gedziorowski, and T. Szoplik, "Optical-digital method of local histogram calculation by threshold decomposition," Appl. Opt. 32, 692-698 (1993).
- V. Kober, J. Garcia, T. Szoplik, and L.P. Yaroslavsky, "Nonlinear image processing based on optical-digital method of local histogram calculation," Internat. J. Opt. Computing 2, 367-383 (1993).
- E. Ochoa, J. P. Allebach, and D.W. Sweeney, "Optical median filtering using threshold decomposition," Appl. Opt. 26, 252-260 (1 987).
- D. Casasent, R. Schaefer, and R. Sturgill, "Optical hit-miss morphological transform," Appl. Opt. 31, 6255-6263 (1992).
- A. Fedor and M.O. Freeman, "Optical multiscale morphological processor using a complex-valued kernel," Appl. Opt. 31, 4042-4050 (1992).
- J. Knopp and M.F. Becker, "Generalized model for noncoherent optical convolvers and correlators," Appl. Opt. 17, 984-985 (1978).
- J. Tanida and Y. Ichioka, "Optical-logic-array processor using shadowgrams. III. Parallel neighborhood operations and an architecture of an optical digital-computing system," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 2A, 1245-1253 (1985).
- M. Gedziorowski, T. Szoplik, and C. Ferreira, "Resolution of a lensless shadow casting correlator with partially coherent illumination," Opt. Commun, in print.
- Y. Li, A. Kostrzewski, D.H. Kim, and G. Eichmann, "Compact parallel real-time programmable optical morphological image processor," Opt. Lett. 14, 981-983 (1989).
- J.M. Hereford and W.T. Rhodes, "Nonlinear optical image filtering by time-sequential threshold decomposition," Opt. Eng. 27, 274-279 (1988).
- J. Garcia, T. Szoplik, and C. Ferreira, "Optoelectronic morphological image processor," Opt. Lett. 18, 1952-1954 (1993).
- T. Szoplik, J. Garcia, and C. Ferreira, "Rank-order and morphological enhancement of image details with an optoelectronic processor," Appl. Opt. 34, 267-275(1885).
- M. Gedziorowski and J. Garcia, "Programmable optical-digital processor for rank-order and morphological filtering," Opt.Commun. submitted.
- K. Raj, W. Prather, R.A. Athale, and J.N. Mait, "Performance analysis of optical shadow-casting correlators," Appl. Opt. 32, 3108-3112 (1993).
- T. Cichocki, "Spatial and temporal characteristics of optical-digital image processors," Technical Reprt KBN-2-P302 069 05, Committee of Scientific Research, Warsaw, Poland, 1994.
- J.L. Tasto and W.T. Rhodes, "Noise immunity of threshold decomposition optoelectronic order-ststistics filtering," Opt. Lett. 18, 1349-1351 (1993).
- T. Szoplik and K. Chalasinska-Macukow, "Towards nonlinear optical processing," in International Trends in Optics, J. W. Goodman, ed., Academic, Boston, 1991.
© 2009, ИСОИ РАН
Россия, 443001, Самара, ул. Молодогвардейская, 151; электронная почта: email@example.com ; тел: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, факс: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20