Method of obtaining unnoise image on the basis of video sequence handling
I.S. Korovin, M.V. Khisamutdinov
Full text of article: Russian language.
A method of video sequences handling with the purpose of receiving a single unnoisy image is proposed in the paper. Image combination algorithm is developed based on the approach of point correspondences and resolution enhancement. The algorithm for addition of multiple images with the purpose of receiving a single unnoisy image is developed. Experimental studies of the proposed method are held.
image processing, software, white Gauss noise, image addition, image alignment, peak signal to noise ratio (PSNR).
- Pratt, W.K. Digital image processing / W.K. Pratt. – Wiley Publisher, 2007. – 807 p.
- Gonzalez, R.S. Digital Image Processing / R.S. Gonzalez, R.E. Woods. – New Jercy Prentice Hall, 2002. – 954 p.
- Shelukhin, O.I. Estimation of quality of stream video transmission in telecommunication networks with software and hardware tools application / O.I. Shelukhin, Yu.A. Ivanov // Electric Technical and Informational Complexes and Systems. – 2009. – V. 4. – P. 48-56. – (In Russian).
- Timbai, E.I. Application of correction filter for images quality improvement, compressed by JPEG method / E.I. Timbai // Computer Optics. – 2011. – V. 35(4). – P. 513-518. – (In Russian).
- Sagues, C. From lines to epipoles through planes in two views / C. Sagues, A.C. Murillo, F. Escudero and J.J. Guerrero // Pattern Recognition. – 2006. – V. 3. – P. 384-393.
- Dowman, I.J. Automating image registration and absolute orientation: solutions and problems / I.J. Dowman / Photogrammetric Record. –1998. – P. 5-18.
- Bay, Н. Speeded-up robust features (surf) / Н. Bay, A. Ess, T. Tuytelaars, L.V. Gool // Computer Vision and Image Understanding. – 2008. – V. 3. – P. 346-359.
- Lowe, T. Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints / T. Lowe, G. David // International Journal of Computer Vision. – 2002. – V. 2. – P. 91-110.
- Computer graphics [web resource]: Polytechnic University of Tomsk, 2005 – http://compgraph.ad.cctpu.edu.ru/Rot.htm
- Nikitin, O.R. Development of quality estimation criterions of digital television functioning /O.R. Nikitin, E.A. Archipov, V.Sh. Shanazarov // Methods and Devices of Information Transmission and Handling. – 2007. – V. 8. – P. 139-142. – (In Russian).
- Tretiak, O.J. Surface-based matching using elastic transformation / O.J. Tretiak, M. Gabrani // Pattern Recognition. – 1998. – P. 87-97.
- Korovin, I.S. Method of fuel assemblies height detection in the task of fuel assemblies television control in the nuclear reactor // Journal of Computer and Information Technologies. – 2012. – V. 12, – P. 3-7. – (In Russian).
- University of Southern California. Signal and Image Processing Institute [Electronical Resource]: The USCSIPI Image Database. – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA, 2011. – http://sipi.usc.edu/database/
- RegiStax 6: Registax 6 software for alignment/stacking/ processing of images [Electronical Resource]. – 2011 Cor Berrevoets (The Netherlands). – http://www.astronomie.be/Registax/ .
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; e-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20