Model of the contour of the image with a random shape
Full text of article: Russian language.
The approach to the formation of a statistical model of a contour of the image with a random shape is presented. The technique of correction of parameters of linear transformations of realizations of a random contour is offered at formation of its model.
contour, the shape of the image, a statistical model, linear transformations.
- Contour analysis introduction and its image and signal processing application / edited by Ya.A. Furman. – Moscow: "Fizmatlit" Publisher, 2002. – 592 p. – (In Russian).
- Khafizov, R.G. Analysis of continuous complex-valued signals that define the contours of images of flat objects//A.N. Tupolev Vestnik KGTU – 2006. – N 4. – P. 24-27. – (In Russian).
- Khafizov, R.G. Discretization of continuous contours of images, defined in a complex-valuedform / R.G. Khafizov, S.A. Okhotnikov // Computer Optics. – 2012. – Vol. 36, N 2. – P. 274-278. – (In Russian).
- Khafizov, R.G. Linear filtering of continuous contours of images, defined in a complex-valued form / R.G. Khafizov, S.A. Okhotnikov // Computer Optics. – 2010. – Vol. 34, N 3. – P. 408-416. – (In Russian).
- Khafizov, R.G. The recognition of continuous complex-valued contours of images / R.G. Khafizov, S.A. Okhotnikov // Izvestiya Vuzov. Priborostroenie. – 2012. – Vol. 55, N 5. – P. 3-9. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; e-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20