Morphological image filtering based on guided contrasting
A.Yu. Rubis, M.A. Lebedev, Yu.V. Vizilter, O.V. Vygolov
Full text of article: Russian language.
In this paper a technique of morphological comparative filtering based on image guided contrasting is proposed. Also, a technique of image background normalization based on guided contrasting via an image pyramid and the corresponding ñhange detection algorithm is presented. The approach is tested on a public change detection benchmark dataset.
image morphology, image filtration, background normalization.
Rubis AYu, Lebedev MA, Vizilter YuV, Vygolov OV. Morphological image filtering based on guided contrasting. Computer Optics 2016; 40(1): 73-9. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2016-40-1-73-79.
- Vizilter YuV, Gorbatsevich VS, Rubis AYu, Zheltov SYu. Shape-Based Image Matching Using Heat Kernels and Diffusion Maps. ISPRS Archives 2014, XL-3: 357-364.
- Pyt’ev YuP, Chulichkov AI. Methods of morphological image analysis [In Russian]. Moscow: “Fizmatlit” Publisher; 2010.
- Coifman R, Lafon S. Diffusion maps. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 2006, 21(1): 5-30.
- Vizilter YuV, Rubis AYu, Gorbatsevich VS. Relational models of image shapes and shape comparison metrics. Proc of 9-th Int Conf “Intelligent Information Processing”, Montenegro, Budva 2012: 410-414.
- Hussain M, Chen D, Cheng A, Wei H, Stanley D. Change detection from re-motely sensed images: From pixel-based to object-based approaches. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 2013, 80: 91-106.
- Zhang Q, Shen X, Xu L, Jia J. Rolling Guidance Filter. Computer Vision – ECCV 2014; 8691: 815-830.
- Bourdis N, Marraud D, Sahbi H. Constrained optical flow for aerial image change detection. Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 2011 IEEE International; 4176-4179.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; e-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20