(26) * << * >> * Russian * English * Content * All Issues
Holographic simulation of the effect of laser biostimulation and the methods of manufacturing phantom test objects for radiology
I.V. Bogdan1,2, Y.N. Vygovsky1,2, N.Y. Vygovskaya1,2,Y.S. Zagaynova 1,2,E.V. Zvol 1,2,A.N. Malov1,2,S.N. Malov1,2,V.Y. Molotsilo1,2,A.A. Petrov1,2,S.N. Pidgursky1,2,A.V. Neupokoeva1,2
1Irkutsk State University
2Irkutsk Branch of the Institute of Laser Physics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
PDF, 122 kB
It is proposed to use self-developing colloidal holographic recording emulsions to study the structure of a coherent electromagnetic field. The gel of such emulsions can be formed into various geometric shapes with an adjustable refractive index. Sensitization of the emulsion to red radiation allows to simulate the effect of laser radiation on biological objects, including the infrared range. The similarity of the properties of gelatinous gel to human tissues allows to use it to simulate various objects in radiological procedures in oncology. The paper considers optical schemes for the synthesis of phantom test objects in X-ray therapy.
holographic simulation, laser biostimulation, test object, radiology, colloidal holographic recording, coherent electromagnetic field, sensitization emulsion, infrared range, X-ray.
Bogdan IV, Vygovsky YN, Vygovskaya NY, Zagaynova YS, Zvol EV, Malov AN, Malov SN, Molotsilo VY, Petrov AA, Pidgursky SN, Neupokoeva AV. Holographic simulation of the effect of laser biostimulation and the methods of manufacturing phantom test objects for radiology. Computer Optics 2004; 26: 67-73.
- Stavitskii RV. Clinical dosimetry [In Russian]. Moscow: "MNPI" Publisher; 2000.
- Klepper LYa. Formation of dose fields by radioactive sources of radiation [In Russian]. Moscow: "Energoatomizdat" Publisher; 1993.
- Krongauz AN, Lyapidevsky VK, Frolova AV. Physical foundations of clinical dosimetry [In Russian]. Moscow: "Atomizdat" Publisher; 1969.
- Janson GP. Radiotherapy in cancer management: a practical manual. London: Chapman & Hall Medical; 1997.
- Khan FM. The physics of radiation therapy. Baltimor: Williams & Wilkins; 1994.
- Vygovsky YuN, Draboturin PA, Konop AG, Konop SP, Malov AN. Gelatin-glycerol “red” recording systems with methylene blue [In Russian]. Computer Optics 1998; 18: 133-138.
- Grosberg AYu, Khokhlov AR. Statistical physics of macromolecules. New York: AIP-Press; 1994.
- Vygovsky YuN, Konop SP, Malov AN, Malov SN. Photoinduced phase transitions in hologram recording in layers of dichromated gelatin. Laser Phys 1998; 8(4): 901-915.
- Vygovsky YuN, Malov AN, Feshchenko VS. Managing the formation of phase relief in dichromated gelatin layers [In Russian]. Computer Optics 1997; 17: 75-85.
- Yashkichev VI. Water, motion of molecules, structure, interphase processes, and response to external actions. Moscow: "Agar" Publisher; 1996.
- Tovbin YuK, ed. Method of molecular dynamics in physical chemistry [In Russian]. Moscow: "Nauka" Publisher; 1996.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20