(28) * << * >> * Russian * English * Content * All Issues
Development of robust image processing algorithms by way of approximating filters with an infinite impulse response
D.I. Zimin1,2 V.A. Fursov1,2
1Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS
2Samara State Aerospace University named after academician S.P. Korolev
PDF, 116 kB
The article considers the problem of constructing stable filters with a finite impulse response (FIR filters) by way of approximating the corresponding, and in the general case, unstable, filter with an infinite impulse response (IIR filter), obtained as a result of “blind” identification of parameters from small test fragments of images.
image processing, approximating filter, FIR filter, IIR filter, “blind” identification.
Zimin DI, Fursov VA. Development of robust image processing algorithms by way of approximating filters with an infinite impulse response. Computer Optics 2005; 28: 124-127.
- Soifer VA, ed. Methods for computer design of diffractive optical elements. New York: John Willey and Sons Inc; 2002. ISBN: 978-0-471-09533-0.
- Vasilenko GI, Taratorkin AM. Image restoration [In Russian]. Moscow: “Radio i Svyaz” Publisher; 1986.
- Drozdov MA, Zimin DI, Skuratov SA, Popov SB, Fursov VA. Technology for determining recovery filters and processing large images. Computer Optics 2003; 25: 175-182.
- Fursov VA. Identification of models of imaging systems on a small number of observations [In Russian]. The thesis for the Candidate’s degree in Phis.-Math. Sciences. Samara: 1999.
- Zimin DI, Fursov VA. Identification of stable 2D filters. Computer Optics 2004; 26: 134-137.
- Pratt WK. Digital Image processing. New York: John Wiley and Sons; 1978.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20