(30) * << * >> * Russian * English * Content * All Issues
Development of coding systems for optoelectronic atmospheric channels (OAC) and fiber-optic communication lines (FOCL)
V.L. Zubachenko1, V.P. Dmitriev1, P.A. Bobovich1, I.V. Korshunov1
1Center for Information Technologies in Design
(Central Institute of Standard Designing, the Russian Academy of Sciences), Odintsovo, Moscow Region
PDF, 162 kB
Full text of article: Russian language.
The paper reviews OAC coding system on the basis of the analysis of the peculiarities of OAC subsystems operation. The peculiarities of the design of the OAC encoder and decoder by minimizing the functions of the encoder and decoder are shown.
Optoelectronic Atmospheric Channel, Fiber-Optic Communication Line, coding system, encoder, decoder.
Zubachenko VL, Dmitriev VP, Bobovich PA, Korshunov IV. Development of Coding Systems for Optoelectronic Atmospheric Channels (OAC) and Fiber-Optic Communication Lines (FOCL). Computer Optics 2006; 30: 80-91.
- Gorokhov VA, Nosov YuR, Rybakov VS. Classification and principles of construction of optoelectronic transmission lines of logical signals [In Russian]. Microelectronics 1974; 7: 210-221.
- Balashov VP, Grokhov VA, Dmitriev VP, Rybakov VS. The use of optoelectronic devices in electronic equipment. In Book: Results of science and technology: Electronics series [In Russian]. Moscow: "VINITI" Publisher; 1989; 24: 60-122.
- Jakubaitis EA. Information networks and systems: Reference book [In Russian]. Moscow: "Financy i Statistika" Publisher; 1996.
- The development and use of open systems. Collection of theses of reports of the III International Conference. Moscow: “MGIEM” Publisher; 1996.
- GOST R 50452-92. Information processing systems. Fibre Distributed Data Interface (FDDI). Moscow: “Gosstandart Rossii” Publisher, 1997.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: email@example.com ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20