Application of optical filter for increse of signal/noise ratio
A.I. Zhuzhukin, V.A. Solyannikov
Full text of article: Russian language.
The article deals with the development of a technique for increase of signal/noise ratio in speckl-interferograms improving accuracy and trustworthiness of results obtained in the course of structural elements vibration characteristics for optic patterns with smooth base wave and separated bundles and method of its application.
speckl-interferometry, laser speckle, signal/noise ratio, vibration measurement.
- Elenevsky, D.S. Laser – computer system for vibrating objects speckl-interferograms analisys / D.S. Elenevsky, Y.N. Shaposhnikov // Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of RF Akademy of Sciences. – 1999. – N 1. – P. 134-136. – (In Russian).
- Zhuravlyov, O.A. Development of a computer-aided technigue for power-plant vibration characteristics study / O.A. Zhuravlyov, S.Y. Komarov, K.N. Popov, A.B. Prokofiev // Computers Optics. – 2001. – V. 21. – P. 7-11. – (In Russian).
- Osipov, M.N. Small dynamic displacements measurement with Michelson interferometer with spherical wave fronts / M.N. Osipov, M.A. Popov // Computers Optics. – 2007. – V. 31, N 4. – P. 55-57. – (In Russian).
- Elenevsky, D.S. Application of holographie and speckl – interferometry for mechanic structures vibration and noise study / D.S. Elenevsky O.A. Zhuravlyov, Y.N. Shaposhnikov, Y.D. Shcheglov, S.Y. Komarov; edited by V.P. Shorin. – Samara: Samara State Aerospace University, 2005. – 193 p. – (In Russian).
- Jones, R Holographic and Speckle Interferometry / R. Jones, C. Wykes. – Moscow: “Mir” Publisher, 1986. – 328 p. – (In Russian).
- Toporets, A.S. Rough surface optics / A.S. Toporets. – Leningrad: “Mashinostroyenie” Publisher, Leningrad Department, 1988. – 191 p. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7 (846) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20