Alteration of hydrosphere optical properties
by synthetic active compounds
V.P. Zaharov, E.V. Timchenko, P.E. Timchenko, A.D. Zolotuhina, S.V. Alembekov
Full text of article: Russian language.
The results of experimental studies of spectral characteristics alteration of the water plant – Elodie Brazilian (Elodea Brazilian, Egeria densa) under the action of synthetic active compounds and salts of cadmium are submitted. The criterion used in The differential backscattering coefficient were used as criterion and expresses the changes in the concentration of chlorophyll in the plant under the influence of pollutants. The detailed analysis of structural changes in plant cells was performed by fluorescent confocal microscopy. It is shown that surfactants solubilize membrane-bound proteins, leading to a significant change in membrane permeability and, consequently the optical characteristics of the biological tissue.
method of differential backscattered, confocal microscopy, optical coefficient, chlorophyll, hydrosphere, ions of cadmium, synthetic active compounds.
- Gorunova, S.V. Influence of anionic detergent on green alga and sprouts of the some people angiosperms plants / S.V. Gorunova, S.A. Ostroumov // Biological sciences. – 1986. – N 7. – P. 84. – (In Russian).
- Cutler, J.M. Characterisation of cadmium uptake by planttissue / J.M. Cutler, D.W. Rains // Plant physiol. – 1974. – V. 54. – P. 67-71.
- Makurina, O.N. The investigations of heavy metals ions and surface-active substances influence on the maintenance of pigments in tissues of a water plant EGERIA DENSA / O.N. Makurina, A.A. Kosicina [et al.] // News of the Samara centre of science of the Russian academy of sciences. – 2009. – V. 11, N 1(4). – P. 733-736. – (In Russian).
- Chromatography. Tool analytics. Methods of a chromatography and capillary electrophoresis / edited by U. Bekker. – Moscow: “Technosphere” Publisher, 2009 – 472 p. – (In Russian).
- Krukova, T.A. Polarography the analysis / T.A. Krukova, S.I. Sinykova, T.V. Arefjeva. – Moscow: “GosHimIzdat” Publisher, 1959. – 772 p. – (In Russian).
- Shevchenko, I.T. Polarography in medicine and biology / I.T. Shevchenko, V.I. Goroduskii. – Kiev: “Gosmedizdat USSR” Publisher, 1964. – 132 p. – (In Russian).
- Zakharov, V.P. Optical methods for ecological mapping city territories / V.P. Zakharov, E.V. Timchenko [et al.] // Brief messages on physics LPI. – 2010. – N 7. – P. 47-54. – (In Russian).
- Zakharov, V.P. Ecological monitoring of megapolis on the basis of differential back-scattering control of the wood culture / V.P. Zakharov, E.V. Timchenko [et al.] // Laser Physics. – 2009. – V. 16, N 6. – P. 1366-1372.
- Zakharov, V.P. The microscopic control net of explant / V.P. Zakharov, P.E. Timchenko, I.A. Bratchenko // The collection of competitive reports VIII All-Russia youth Samara competition conference of scientific works on optics and laser physics. – 2010. – P. 155-161. – (In Russian).
- Helenius, A. Solubilization of membranes by detergents / A. Helenius, K. Simons // Biochim Biophys Acta. – 1975. – V. 415, N 1. – P. 29.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20