Intraocular foreign body characteristics study
on the basis of skull radiographical images analysis
N.Yu. Ilyasova, A.V. Kupriyanov, A.V. Ustinov
Full text of article: Russian language.
The subjects of inquiry are the set of X-ray images of an eye with a foreign body and the dependencies of characteristics of the radiographic images under processing on photography parameters. This article contains the research of the method of intraocular foreign bodies (IFB) properties identification on the basis of analysis of data in DICOM format, of the obtained values of IFB brightness function and of evaluation upon the image of the object area brightness function dependencies on voltage and current intensity at the facility.
intraocular foreign body, radiographic images.
- Zelikman, M.I. Application of computer technologies in X-ray diagnostics // Principles of the technique for X-ray diagnostics: educational supply; ed. N.N. Blinov – Moscow: “Medicine” Publisher, 2002. – P. 161-179. – (In Russian).
- Ikramov, A.I. The ray diagnostics of the traumatic damage of sight organ / A.I. Ikramov, Z. Karieva // Ukrainian neuro-surgical journal. – 2010. – N 2. – P. 67-69.– (In Russian).
- Polyak, B.L. The surgical treatment of wounds with inside-eye foreign bodies / B.L. Polyak. – Moscow-Leningrad: “Medgiz” Publisher, 1957. – 388 p. (In Russian).
- Pianykh, Oleg S. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) – A Practical Introduction and Survival Guide; Springer; 2008;Visit.
Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) / Standart PS 3.1-2008 // National Electrical Manufacturers Association. – Rosslyn, Virginia, USA, 2008.
- Gin’e (Ginier), A. Radiography of crystals. – Moscow: “Fizmatgiz” Publisher, 1961. – 602 p. – (In Russian)
- Blohin, M.A. Physics of X-rays. – Moscow: State Publishing House of technical-theoretical literature, 1957. – 518 p. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7 (846) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20