Full text of article: Russian language.
Results of the image forming in a hard X-ray by a zone plate (ZP) are shown. Radiation propagation in free space was calculated by a Rayleight-Zommerfeld integral, in the ZP – by a commercial program BeamProp. It is shown, that when the image is formed by the ZP with a small efficiency, it is needed to shift an object from a focus from an optical axis and to illuminate it by a spherical wave. In this case zero order of a diffraction on the ZP will not disturb to form the image in first order. It is shown, that a diffraction grating with a period of 100 nm can be imaged by the ZP with end zone width is equal to 50 nm.
zone plate, X-ray radiation, X-ray lens.
- Attwood, D. Soft x-rays and extreme ultraviolet radiation: principles and applications / D. Attwood // Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- Vaschenko, G. Sub-38 nm resolution tabletop microscopy with 13 nm wavelength laser light / G. Vaschenko, C. Brewer, F. Brizuela [et al.] // Opt. Lett. – 2006. – Vol. 31. – P. 1214-1216.
- Vaschenko, G. Nano-imaging with a compact extreme ultraviolet laser / G. Vaschenko, F. Brizuela, C. Brewer [et al.] // Opt. Lett. – 2005. – Vol. 30. – P. 2095-2097.
- Kuyumchyan, M. High efficiency and low absorption Fresnel compound zone plates for hard X-ray focusing / M. Kuyumchyan, A. Isoyan, A. Shulakov [et al.] // Cornell University, 2005. – http://arxiv.org/pdf/cs.OH/0503005.
- Aoki, S. The 8th International Conference on X-ray Microscopy (Institute of Pure and Applied Physics, Tokyo, 2006); and references therein / S. Aoki, Y. Kagoshima, Y. Suzuki [et al.].
- Chao, W.L. Soft X-ray microscopy at a spatial resolution better than 15 nm / W.L. Chao, B.D. Harteneck, J.A. Liddle [et al.] // Nature. – 2005. – Vol. 435, N 7046. – P. 1210-1213.
- Jefimovs, K. Zone-doubling technique to produce ultrahigh-resolution x-ray optics / K. Jefimovs, J. Vila-Comamala, T. Pilvi, J. Raabe [et al.] // Phys. Rev. Lett. – 2007. – Vol. 99, N 26. – P. 264801.
- Barret, H.H. Fresnel zone plate imaging of gamma rays; theory / H.H. Barret, F.A. Horrigan // Appl. Opt. – 1973. – Vol. 12, N 11. – P. 2686-2702.
- Hofsten, O. Sub-25-nm laboratory X-ray microscopy using a compound Fresnel zone plate / O. Hofsten, M. Bertilson, J. Reinspach [et al.] // Opt. Letters. – 2009. – Vol. 34, N 17. – P. 2631-2633.
- Khonina, S.N. Comparing of the calculation methods of X-ray propagation via a DOE in a paraxial area / S.N. Khonina, A.G. Nalimov // Izvestiya SSC RAS. – 2010. – Vol. 12, N 4. – P. 26-31. – (In Russian).
- Asadchikov, V.E. X-ray methods: full external reflection with scattering and microscopy – in analysis of the medium borders and condensing phases. Doctor dissertation / V.E. Asadchikov. – M., 2003. – (In Russian).
- Kotlyar, V.V. Zone plate on a film for a hard X-ray / V.V. Kotlyar, M.I. Shanina, V.A. Soifer, L. O’Faolain, A.G. Nalimov // Computer optics. – 2011. – Vol. 35, N 1. – P. 36-41. – (In Russian).
- Arkhadiev, V.A. A capillar X-ray lens / V.A. Arkhadiev, A.I. Kolomiycev, M.A. Kumahov [et al.] // JTP Letters. – 1988. – V. 14. – P. 97. – (In Russian).
- Romanov, A.Yu. Investigations of an X-ray and optical properties of a Kumahov optics / A.Yu. Romanov, I.V. Dmitriev, A.Yu. Akulov // Engineering physics. – 2004. – N 1. – P. 43-47. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20