Copy-move image forensics detection
Full text of article: Russian language.
A new algorithm for copy-move forgeries (repeated, dimensionally distributed image parts) automatic detection is proposed in this paper. The algorithm is based on usage of image features invariant to geometrical and intensity transforms, which are calculated on the basis of Fourier-Mellin transform. There are also described the comparison of developed algorithm and existing solutions and the advantages and disadvantages of proposed method in the paper.
artificial changes, copy-move, embedding, Fourier-Mellin transform, features vector.
- Popescu, A.C. Statistical Tools for Digital Image Forensics / A.C. Popescu // PhD thesis, Dartmouth College, Department of Computer Science, Hanover, USA. – 2005. – P. 11-102.
- Glumov, N.I. Local artificial images changes detection / N.I. Glumov, A.V. Kuznetsov // Avtometriya. – 2011. – Vol. 47(3). – P. 3-11. – (in Russian).
- Glumov, N.I. Analysis of images for local artificial changes with JPEG compression properties / N.I. Glumov, A.V. Kuznetsov // Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis. – 2011. – Vol. 21(2). – С. 244-246.
- Bayram, S. A Survey of Copy-Move Forgery Detection Techniques / S. Bayram, H.T. Sencar, N. Memon // IEEE Western New York Image Processing Workshop. – 2008. – P. 1-4.
- Popescu, A.C. Exposing digital forgeries by detecting duplicated image regions / A.C. Popescu, H. Farid // Technical Report, TR2004-515, Dartmouth College, Department of Computer Science, Hanover, USA. – 2004. – P. 1-3.
- Biswas, R. On the fast computation of Zernike moments / R. Biswas, S. Biswas // ISIE 2010. – 2010. – P. 1680-1685.
- Sheng, Y. Experiments on pattern recognition using invariant fourier-mellin descriptors / Y. Sheng, H.H. Arsenault // J. Opt. Soc. Am. A. – 1986. – Vol. 3(6). – P. 771-775.
- Lin, C.Y. Rotation, scale, and translation resilient watermarking for images / C.Y. Lin, M. Wu, J.A. Bloom, I.J. Cox, M.L. Miller, Y.M. Lui // IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. – 2001. – Vol. 10(5). – P. 767-782.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7 (846) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20