Full text of article: Russian language.
The simulation of the diffraction of linearly polarized light at a binary diffractive axicon with a high numerical aperture using FDTD is conducted. We solve the problem of maximizing the longitudinal component of the electric field at different parameters of the beam incident on the optical element and the parameters of the axicon. Showed the possibility of increasing the longitudinal electric component of the linearly polarized field at the output of the axicon by contributing to the incident beam of the phase jump is perpendicular to the plane of the polarization and the increase of the refractive index of the axicon.
Gaussian modes, bounded plane wave, diffractive axicon, FDTD, MEEP, linear polarization, phase jump.
- Kalosha, V.P. Toward the subdiffraction focusing limit of optical superresolution / V.P. Kalosha, I. Golub // Opt. Lett. – 2007. – Vol. 32. – P. 3540-3542.
- Kotlyar, V.V. Simulation of sharp-focusing radially polarized laser mode with a conical and binary micro-axicons / V.V. Kotlyar, S.S. Stafeev // Computer Optics. – 2009. – V. 33, N 1. – P. 52-60. – (In Russian).
- Kotlyar, V.V. Sharp focus area of radially-polarized gaussian beam propagation through an axicon / V.V. Kotlyar, A.A. Kovalev, S.S. Stafeev // Progress in Electromagnetics Research C. – 2008. – V. 5. – P. 35-43.
- Khonina, S.N. Polarization converter for higher-order laser beams using a single binary diffractive optical element as beam splitter / S.N. Khonina, S.V. Karpeev, S.V. Alferov // Opt. Lett. – 2012. – V. 37, N 12. – P. 2385-2387.
- Grosjean, T. Photopolymers as vectorial sensors of the electric ?eld / T. Grosjean, D. Courjon // Opt. Express. – 2006. – Vol. 14, N 6. – P. 2203-2210.
- Xie, X.S. Probing single molecule dynamics / X.S. Xie and R.C. Dunn // Science. – 1994. – V. 265. – P. 361-364.
- Khonina, S.N. Algorithms for fast calculation of diffraction radial vortex laser fields on the micro-aperture / S.N. Khonina, A.V. Ustinov, S.G. Volotovski, M.A. Ananin // Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of RAS. – 2010. – N 12(3). – P. 15-25. – (In Russian).
- Khonina, S.N. Controlling the contribution of the electric ?eld components to the focus of a high-aperture lens using binary phase structures / S.N. Khonina, S.G. Volotovsky // J. Opt. Soc. Am. A. – 2010. – Vol. 27, N 10. – P. 2188-2197.
- Khonina, S.N. Optimization of focusing of linearly polarized light / S.N. Khonina, I. Golub // Opt. Lett. – 2011. – V. 36, N 3. – P. 352-354.
- Khonina, S.N. Calculation of diffraction of the linearly–polarized limited beam with uniform intensity on high–aperture binary micro–axicons in a near zone / S.N. Khonina, A.V. Ustinov, S.G. Volotovsky, A.A. Kovalev // Computer Optics. – 2010. – V. 34, N 4. – P. 443-460. – (In Russian).
- Savelyev, D.A. Comparison of simulation diffraction linearly polarized Gaussian beam by a binary axicon with a high numeric aperture integral and difference method / D.A. Savelyev // Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of RAS. – 2012. – V. 14, N 4. – P. 38-46. –(In Russian)
- Khonina, S.N. Diffraction on binary micro–axicons in a near zone / S.N. Khonina, D.A. Savelyev, P.G. Serafimovich, I.A. Pustovoy // Journal of Optical Technology. – 2012. – (Accepted for publication).
- Oskooi, A.F. Meep: A flexible free-software package for electromagnetic simulations by the FDTD method / A.F. Oskooi, D. Roundy, M. Ibanescu, P. Bermel, J.D. Joannopoulos, S.G. Johnson // Computer Physics Communications. – 2010. – Vol. 181. – P. 687-702.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20