Researching the features of multibeam laser thermochemical recording of diffractive microstructures V.P. Veiko, D.A. Sinev, E.A. Shakhno, A.G. Poleshchuk, A.R. Sametov, A.G. Sedukhin
Full text of article: Russian language.
The theoretical and experimental study of the laser thermochemical writing of diffractive microstructures at the multibeam and multipass regime were presented. The diffractive structures with the spacing of 1.6 microns on thin chromium film were received using laser writing beam divided for 5 parts by Dammann grating. Exposure of the chromium film was carried out at 5 runs to improve the accuracy of recording. Estimation method of the temperature fields and oxide distribution in film was proposed. Carried out calculations shown that despite the mutual influence of temperature fields from different beams, the recording resolution is high enough for obtaining the micron-scale structures. Using the multipass regime as shown increases the contrast and precision of tracks while the high resolution saves.
laser-induced oxidation, diffractive optical elements, metallic films.
- Korolkov, V.P. Laser writing systems and technologies for fabrication of binary and continuous relief diffractive optical elements / V.P. Korolkov, A.G. Poleshchuk. – Proc. SPIE 6732: International Conference on Lasers, Applications, and Technologies 2007: Laser-assisted Micro- and Nanotechnologies, 67320X, 2007, June 28.
- Metev, S.M. Thermochemical action of laser radiation on thin metal films / S.M. Metev, V.P. Veiko, S.G. Savchenko, G.A. Kotov, G.D. Shandybina // IEEE J. Quant. Electr. – 1981. – V. 17, N 9. – P. 2004-2007.
- Veiko, V.P. Study of the spatial resolution of laser thermochemical technology for recording diffraction microstructures / V.P. Veiko, V.I. Korol'kov, A.G. Poleshchuk, A.R. Sametov, E.A. Shakhno, M.V. Yarchuk // QUANTUM ELECTRON. – 2011. – V. 41, N 7. – P. 631-636. – (In Russian).
- Methods of Computer Optics / ed. by V.A. Soifer – Moscow: “Fizmatlit” Publisher, 2000. – 688 p. – (In Russian).
- Neugebauer, G. Computer-generated holograms: carrier of polar geometry / G. Neugebauer, R. Hauck, O. Bryngdahl // Appl. Optics. – 1985. – Vol. 24. – P. 777-784.
- Morris, G.M. Achromatic and apochromatic diffractive singlets / G.M. Morris, D. Faklis // Diffractive Optics: Design, Fabrication and Application. Conference, Rochester, N.Y. JMC4-1/53, 1994. – P. 53.
- Burge, J.H. Application of computer-generated hologram for interferometric measurement of large aspheric optics / J.H. Burge // Proc. of SPIE. – 1995. – V. 2576. – P. 258-269.
- Poleshchuk, A.G. Polar coordinate laser pattern generator for fabrication of diffractive optical elements with arbitrary structure / A.G. Poleshchuk, E.G. Churin, V.P. Koronkevich, V.P. Korolkov, A.A. Kharissov, V.V. Cherkashin, V.P. Kiryanov, A.V. Kiryanov, S.A. Kokarev, A.G. Verhoglyad // Appl. Opt. – 1999. – Vol. 38. – P. 1295-1301.
- Koronkevich, V.P. Laser thermochemical technology for synthesizing optical diffraction elements utilizing chromium films / V.P. Koronkevich, A.G. Poleshchuk, E.G. Churin, Yu. Yurlov // SOV. J. QUANTUM ELECTRON. – 1985. – Vol. 15, N 4. – P. 755.
- Cherkashin, V.V. Processing parameters optimisation for thermochemical writing of DOEs on chromium films / V.V. Cherkashin, E.G. Churin, V.P. Korolkov, V.P. Koronkevich, A.A. Kharissov, A.G. Poleshchuk, J. H. Burge // Diffractive and Holographic Device Technologies and Applications IV, I. Cindrich and S.H. Lee, eds. – SPIE. – 1997. – Vol. 3010. – P. 168-179.
- Chang, Yu-C. Error analysis for CGH optical testing / Yu-C. Chang, J.H. Burge // Proc. SPIE. – 1999. – Vol. 3782. – P. 358-366.
- Poleshchuk, A.G. Errors of Diffractive Structure Formation by Laser Thermochemical Writing / A.G. Poleshchuk // Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing (Avtometriya). – 2003. – Vol. 39, N 6. – P. 39-45. – (In Russian).
- Poleshchuk, A.G. Methods for minimizing the errors in direct laser writing of diffractive optical elements / A.G. Poleshchuk, V.P. Korolkov, V.V. Cherkashin, S. Reichelt, J.H. Burge // Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing (Avtometriya). – 2003. – Vol. 38, N 3. – P. 3-19. – (In Russian).
- Valentin, G.E. Improved throughput in 0.6-NA laser reticle writers / G.E. Valentin, H.Cr. Hamaker, J.P. Daniel // SPIE. – 1997. – Vol. 3764. – P. 46-57.
- Hamaker, W.H. Optimizing the use of multipass printing to minimize printing errors in advanced laser reticle-writing systems / W.H. Hamaker, G. Burns and P. Buch // 15th Annual BACUS Symposiom on Photomask Technology and Management, SPIE 2621, 1995. – P. 319-328.
- Poleshchuk, A.G. Multibeam direct laser writing of diffractive microstructures / A.G. Poleshchuk, A.G. Sedukhin, A.R. Sametov, À.I. Malyshev // Instrumentation and Data Processing (Avtometriya). – 2012 . – V. 48, no 4. – P. 3-11. – (In Russian).
- Chattrapiban, N. Generation of nondiffracting Bessel beams by use of a spatial light modulator / N. Chattrapiban, E. Rogers, D. Cofield, W. Hill, R. Roy // Opt. Lett. 2003. – Vol. 28. – P. 2183-2185.
- Veiko, V.P. Local laser oxidation of thin metal films: ultra-resolution in theory and in practice / V.P. Veiko, E.A. Shakhno, A.G. Poleshchuk, V.P. Korolkov, V.N. Matyzhonok // Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering. – 2008. – V. 3, N 3. – P. 201-205.
- Libenson, M.N. Laser-Induced Optical and Thermal Processes in Condensed Media and Their Mutual Influence / M.N. Libenson. – Saint-Petersburg: “Nauka” Publisher, 2007. – 423 p. – (in Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20