Methods and criteria for individual (separate) identification of mobile objects, moving in the group by the passive digital optical locators
PDF, 421 kB
Full text of article: Russian language.
Article is devoted to the development of methods and criteria for identification of multiple moving objects observed by passive optical digital locator. Approaches to the development of methods of identification of multiple moving objects are examined. Mathematical model of the promising measuring system and some results of practical research are provided. The developed model can be used in various measurement and control systems, real-time observation for the separate estimation of motion of objects in the group.
digital optical passive locator, identification, group of moving objects, trajectory measurements.
- Vasiliev, V.V. Application of invariant orthogonality conditions when estimating the movement of aircraft / V.V. Vasiliev, A.P.Manin // ONTZH "Flight". – 2007. – V. 4. –P. 46-50. – (In Russian).
- Manin, A.P. Evaluation coordinate multiple target using digital optical passive locator / A.P. Manin [et al]. – XVI International Scientific and Technical Conference "Radar, navigation, communication". – Voronezh, 2010. – (In Russian).
- Computer Image Processing, Part II: Methods and algorithms / A.V.Chernov, V.M.Chernov, M.A.Chicheva, V.A.Fursov, M.V.Gashnikov, N.I.Glumov, N.Yu.Ilyasova, A.G.Khramov, A.O.Korepanov, A.V.Kupriyanov, E.V.Myasnikov, V.V.Myasnikov, S.B.Popov, V.V.Sergeyev. edited by Victor A. Soifer (Editor). VDM Verlag, 2009. 584 p.
- Vaniev, A.A. Method for the segmentation of fast-moving objects using digital optical locator of tracking type / A.A. Vaniev, G.M. Emelyanov // Computer Optics. – 2013. – V. 37(4). – P. 483-489. – (In Russian).
- Kruzhilov, I.S. Influence of the relative size of the image on the error in determining the coordinates / I.S. Kruzhilov // Computer Optics. – 2009. – V. 33(2). – P. 210-215. – (In Russian).
- Farber, V.E. Fundamentals of data processing in multiposition radar: Study material / V.E. Farber. –Moscow: MIPT Publisher, 2005. – 160 p. – (In Russian).
- Chernyak, V.S. Multiposition radiolocation / V.S. Chernyak. – Moscow: "Radio and communication" Publisher, 1993. – 416 p. – (In Russian).
- Wentzel, E.S. Probability theory: Proc. for universities / E.S. Wentzel. – 5th ed., sr. – Moscow: "Vysshaya Shkola" Publisher, 1998. – 576 p. – (In Russian).
- Vaniev, A.A. Identification of multiple target using passive optical digital locator / A.A. Vaniev // Problems of defense equipment. Series 3. – 2011. – V. 4. – P. 36-41. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: email@example.com ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20