ON THE DESIGN OF LASER RADIATION FOCUSERS WITHIN THE DIFFRACTION APPROXIMATION
M. A. Vorontsov, A. N. Matveev, V. P. Sivokon
A technique is proposed for designing optical elements focusing radiation into a volume domain in space with specified intensity distribution in the domain. A focuser has been designed giving an almost rectangular intensity distribution from a beam with gaussian intensity profile.
- M. A. Golub, S. V. Karpeev, A. M. Prokhorov et al. The focusing of radiation into a specified domain by means of computer designed holograms. Pisma v ZhTF 7, 618 (1981).
- A. V. Goncharskii, V. A. Danilov, V. V. Popov et al. Solution of the inverse problem of focusing laser radiation into an arbitrary curve. DAN SSSR 273, 605 (1983).
- N. N. Rozanov and V. E. Semenov. Forming a specified radiation intensity profile by controlling its phase. Pisma v ZhTF9, 1531 (1983).
- F. P. Vasil'ev. Methods for Solving Extremal Problems. Nauka, Moscow (1981).
- J. A. Fleck, J. R. Morris Jr and M. D. Feit. Time dependent propagation of high-energy laser beams through the atmosphere: II. Appl. Phys. 14, 99 (1977).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846)
332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20